Monday, August 27, 2007

[ wHat gOes arOund cOMes aRoUnD ]

This story is fictional. Any resemblance to the living is purely coincidence. Thank you.

***************************************************

Joshua: I think it is better that we stop here.
Xuan: Stop here?
Joshua: I know it hurts but I will like to stop it here.
Xuan: What you mean? You want to put down the phone?
Joshua: No. I want to end the relationship here.
Xuan: Oh..... so that is your final decision.
Joshua: We can still be friends. (BULLSHIT! So typical of guys!)
Xuan: Oh k.

(Xuan hung up the phone.)

Did she cry? No. (Not a single drop of tear)
Was she devastated? No. (She went out to cut her hair on the very day.)
Was she suicidal?No. (Are u MAD?)
Regretted about the whole relationship? No. (It's OVER)
Still love Joshua? No. (He can jolly well F*** off.)

Flashback to 3 months ago...

Joshua: Can I go out with Abigail first before meeting you later? She is having some problems with Matt.
Xuan: Ok. I'm busy with work at the moment. Will call you once I'm done.
Joshua: Ok. We will be either walking around town or drinking coffee. Just let me know when you're ready.
Xuan: Ok. Bye!

Start of red light flickering in the relationship. But Xuan still chose to trust Joshua and Abigail because one WAS her boyfriend and the other WAS her friend and they had been on double dates before.

One month later... (during one double date)

Joshua: Dear, you want to take a cab home?
Xuan: Most probably. I still need to work tml. Matt, do you want me to send you home as well? It's on the way.
Matt: Hm.. Are you sure?
Xuan: Ya.. Pretty much.
Matt: Ok then.
Xuan: What about you and Abigail?
Joshua: I think I will send her home first before making my way back. I need to pass by her place anyway.
Xuan: Ok.

In the end, Matt and Xuan shared a cab home & Joshua and Abigail took a stroll back to Abigail's place before Joshua eventually made his way back.

3 weeks later... (at Joshua's place)

Xuan: Can I play with Snake?
Joshua: NO! (AND SNATCHED THE PHONE AWAY FIERCELY)
Xuan: But why not? I want to break the record.
Joshua: Low batt already.
Xuan: But you just charged it, didnt you? Something I can't see?
Joshua: No.
Xuan: Give it to me or I will walk out now. (She sensed something was definitely wrong.)
Joshua: There is something I want to tell you.
Xuan: Go ahead. (She saw it coming and expected the contents already.)
Joshua: We're both very sorry and felt very guilty.
Xuan: Hm..
Joshua: It just started. We didnt do anything wrong.
Xuan: Oh...
Joshua: Nothing happened. We just confessed that we have feelings for each other.
Xuan: Anymore?
Joshua: No.
Xuan: I'm getting out of here.
Joshua: Will you forgive me?
Xuan: I guess we need some time to cool down.

(Xuan walked out of the house and never stepped in again.)

A week later.. Xuan and Joshua broke up over the phone.

2 weeks later.. Matt called Xuan for help. He wanted to know if Abigail and Joshua were togeher. Because apparently Abigail didnt make things clear to Matt and kept on dragging. Xuan made the call and that marked the end of the friendship between Xuan and Abigail.

A month later.. Abigail and Joshua got together. (Matt is still in the dark and asked Xuan to call Abigail for him. Xuan refused to help anymore. But Matt claimed that he just sent Abigail home the other night and she gave him a good bye 'FRENCH KISS'. Xuan hung up the phone. She didn't want to know if Abigail is two-timing Joshua and Matt. It doesn't matter to her anymore.)

2 years later.. Xuan heard from a mutual friend that Abigail did it again. She initiated to break up with Joshua so that she can be with another guy. Finally, Joshua felt the heartache of being betrayed by ppl he loves.

Has time change anything? Yes. Xuan had moved on.

Morale of the story: What goes around comes around. Believe it.

No comments: