Wednesday, August 22, 2007

[ ChoMp chOmp witH mY faMilY ]

Went to Chomp Chomp for late night supper last sat night with my family.. its been a long time since the 5 of us went out together to makan good food.. and it just happened that my mum got the craving for local food.. and wanted to drive all the way to Chomp Chomp at Serangoon to eat..

Picked up my dad ard 10.00pm before we went down.. by the time we reached there.. got a parking lot and waited for a table.. it was close to 11 I guess.. and the whole family was starving by then.. all of us skipped dinner just to leave an empty stomach for all the sinful food.. haha.. and we did order A LOT OF FOOD in the end.. haha.. serious.. scroll down n you will understand why.. and the best part is WE MANAGED TO FINSIH EVERYTHING..

Went home after an extremely satisfied meal! 3 cheers for good food! Hip Hip Hurray! Hip Hip Hurray! Hip Hip Hurray! YUMMY-LICIOUS!


BBQ Chix Wings - To Perfection

Sambal Sting Ray - The chili is really 'power'!

Boiled Clams - Bloody GOOD!

Sambal Sotong - QQ!

Stir Fried Chu-Chu - Suck it!

Fried Hokkien Mee - THE ONE!

Fried Oyster - The Remains

Oyster Cake - 3/4 taken by Mum, Me and Marlyn

Chicken & Mutton Satay - When 20 becomes 4

Sugar Cane Juice - All Time Favourite!


I love my DAD!
I love my MUM!
I love CELINE!
I love MARLYN!

AND.......................................................

I LOVE MYSELF!

No comments: