Saturday, November 18, 2006

[ cONcErt aT vaNda 2006 ]

The year-end concert was FINALLY over.. I cant use any words to express the joy and happiness that I felt.. all the stress.. n the hard work.. n the preparations for this concert was all worth it.. IT was A GREAT SUCCESS!!! **Thanks to all the teachers.. staff.. parents.. and not forgetting the children who made it possible!!**



George

Guinevere

Joshua

Lay Sim



Here are some photos of my Violets in their Mandarin performance's costumes.. they were being packaged as pretty flowers by the Mandarin teacher.. I wonder y too.. especially when the title of the song is 'Ha Ha Xiao'.. more pictures of the concert will be posted at a later date.. pls tk note.. cheers.. =)


I had enjoyed myself thoroughly yesterday.. after the tiring event.. my colleagues and I drove over to Coffee Bean at Sixth Avenue.. including me that were 5 of us (Lissa, Shu Ping, Wa, Jam and I la).. took an hour plus lunch there.. decided to try the egg 'n' salmon muffin breakfast set(It is the Breakfast-All-Day' set meal).. I will recommend the egg ben breakfast set as well.. YUMMY!! The 5 WOMEN gossiped and gossiped and gossiped after the satsifying lunch! cheers! That is wat i called bonding time.. and the activity = GOSSIPING! wahaha!!


Yesterday was GOOD day for me partly because I discovered a secret.. hm.. not exactly a secret.. but it made me happy.. haha.. here the story goes.. Wa and I wanted to fag after dinner.. (Lissa, Wa, Jordan and I went out after work for dinner n gai-gai).. but we cant.. firstly.. Jordan is old enough to tell on us (Jam knows but Jason doesnt).. and he understands what is meant by smoking.. erm.. dun want to influence & poison him.. haha.. and both of us had no clues what does the 'big girl' (Lissa) thinks abt people who smokes.. so we both tried to drop hints over dinner.. and AT LEAST.. we cant tk it anymore.. decided to smoke.. so the plan was to ask Jordan to sleep in the car while we took a fag outside.. along the way to pick up the car.. we asked Lissa if she knew wat we were thinking.. and she laughed very loudly.. and made the fagging action.. wow! so smart eh.. and she told us she is a social SMOKER too.. wahaha.. peng.. in the end.. the trio smoked outside the car while Jordan slept peacefully in the car.. hee.. cheers.. I was quite shocked to know Lissa smoked because she looks so decent and the best part is she had been smoking since sec school.. and she is like almost 29 this year.. wow.. my senior eh (she is also from convent).. NOW.. we can start gng to the bank together in the afternoon.. wahaha.. cheers.. =)


right.. I am gng to take my dinner now.. HUNGRY! **roars**.. have a great sat night.. cheers.. =)

No comments: