Sunday, October 15, 2006

[ ouT wiTh aLpha ]

sunday evening.. waiting for my turn to shower.. take the opportunity to blog.. hee.. =)


just came back from IMM.. brought Alpha out.. he arrived at my place as early as 11am.. my goodness.. i just woke up when he came knocking at my door.. hm.. and as i blog earlier in the day.. he was harassing me.. asking me to let him play computer games.. haha.. after he played for a while.. he took lunch and continued to harass me somemore.. haha... i dun want to babysit on sunday.. i have practically 9 children to myself almost everday.. sat n sun are strictly reserved for the adults.. haha.. so i managed to coax him to take a nap while i did my reports.. good.. at least i got two hours of peace to myself.. managed to finish one report in the end.. promised him that i will bring him out after his nap.. so i took a quick shower and got changed.. cheers..


drove over to West Coast Park.. went to the Mac's Drive-Thru service.. and got him a Happy Meal.. for being such a good boy.. hehe.. he wanted the toy n insisted on a green balloon.. alright.. since he is being such a good boy.. got him both.. and he was eating quietly at the back seat.. i guess he was hungry after all.. he took lunch ard 1pm.. ya.. hungry liao le.. haha.. fetched my dad.. n met up with mummy at IMM.. =)


Alpha saw this whole row of machines.. hm.. those white white one that u turn it.. a ball with goodies in it will roll out.. dunno what the hack is that call.. he saw it and wanted it again.. i think it must be me.. i brought him to IMM last sunday n brought him two.. so in the end.. he kept on asking my daddy for two.. opps.. next he saw children riding on animals (those hairy hairy battery operated moving animals/machines?).. in the end my daddy paid two bucks for him to ride ard.. but he was scared to do it alone.. dragged my daddy to sit together with him.. haha.. quickly flashed out my camera n took some snapshots.. he doesnt really like the camera.. no idea y also.. hm..


Daddy helping Alpha to move ard the area.. =)

Alpha concentrating hard in 'drifting'?

went to eat dinner at Kopi Thiam (2nd level).. then Alpha asked to sit on the MOVING ANIMAL again.. argh.. no idea y.. i dun see the big thrill in riding those animals.. so celine n i went walking ard IMM.. targetted The Face Shop.. we actually spend close to 20 mins browsing thru the items.. in the end.. i settled for a stick eye shadow (it's white) n a green tea fine facial foam.. celine got for herself three facial masks.. we did this while Alpha rode on the animals.. haha.. at least my parents are taking care of him for the time being.. seems like they are having a good time too.. =)


Got this from The Face Shop's webby.. smart eh..


left promptly after that.. as Alpha still needs to go back to mama's house.. (he returns to his paternal grandmother's house on sunday night.. so we have to send him back in time).. vroom..

a peaceful sunday.. reports down! 2 more to go! jia you! hehe.. gng to shower n meeting Mr Zhou after that.. night all.. cheers.. =)

No comments: