Thursday, October 12, 2006

[ fLowEr girL = gWendoLyn]

thursday afternoon.. just got back to work today.. was on medical leave yesterday.. stayed at home the whole day n WROTE REPORTS.. i dun believe it.. haha.. truely a workaholic.. no choice.. quite busy with work these few weeks.. because of the year-end reports.. documentation.. portfolio.. year-end concert.. n daily lesson plans.. argh.. really looking foward to the long holidays..

zhong laoshi was making a head band for the violets to wear during their performance at the year-end concert.. she showed it to me when i walked into the classroom.. wow.. so cute.. haha.. made up of yellow and red construction papers.. seeing that gwendolyn is just standing right beside me.. i decided to try the head band on her.. haha.. SO CUTE.. really.. she looked so much like a happy sunflower.. haha.. so i brought her to the office to take a picture of her with the head band.. ya.. n my director told me it is called child abuse.. argh.. its not okie.. i was just trying to document one of her sweetest moments.. haha..

Gwendolyn showing her little dimples.. =)

Gwendolyn asking me to let her try the sunflower head band.. =)

right.. i gotta go.. gng for my last class.. n then i am gng home.. haha.. still trying hard to source for a song that interests my violets to dance n sing during concert day.. hoping that they will be interested in the retro hits like their teacher.. haha.. wish me luck.. cheers.. =)

No comments: