Saturday, October 14, 2006

[ chaNgeS ovEr thE yEaRs ]

took a look at the photographs that i have taken over the years.. maybe starting from 4 or 5 years back.. realised that i seemed to change.. hm.. just dun think i look the same.. shd actually show my ic photo.. my director insisted that i shd go n change it.. haha.. she got quite a rude shock when i passed her my ic to photocopy for work purposes.. haha.. hm.. n i got friends telling me i looked quite ah ma in my JC days.. n to be honest.. i looked freaking fat in my sec school days.. haha.. so shitty.. well i still look fat.. haha.. righ right right.. let's see.. cheers.. =)


In KL's Capitol Hotel
Top row: Wee2, Shawna
Bottom row: Joelle, Me, Gwi



At home.
From L - R: Me, Celine, Maryln


At KBox.
Singing with PQ & Suping.

At Korean Cafe (MS)
Talking on the phone with dunno who.. was with PQ, Xinghui & Suping.

At Mount Faber.
On Chirstmas's Eve with Bangli, Marcus and CK.

At Clarke Quay.
With Phil, JR, Marcus (MY part-time ex-es) and PQ.. cheers.. =)

At the zoo.
Ck & I (Candid shot)

At Bangkok.
That little car is super cute.


On the airplane.
Taking the flight to Bangkok with CK.


On CK's 24th birthday.
I looked so OLD.. i missed my long fringe.. =(


hm.. i still think i looked different in each photograph.. oh ya.. the photographs are not placed in order.. where got the memory space to rem which one comes first.. haha.. i just cut my fringe recently.. now.. i looked like a china doll if my hair is black.. haha.. i kinda like it.. but definitely will miss those time where my fringe is long.. n i cut clip it or do something else with it.. haha.. =)


right.. everyone have a good weekend.. i am gng to VIVO city later.. haha.. shop shop.. eat eat.. then watch movie.. good way to spend saturday night.. bye.. cheers.. =p

No comments: